Data collected - We may ask you to provide personal data and permission to contact when you:
• Use our websites or applications
• Request services, or information
• Book with us or place orders with us
• Create and manage an account
• Participate in surveys, competitions, giveaways or other promotional activities online or in venue
• Subscribe to newsletters, marketing and promotional emails
• Provide a testimonial or feedback on our services
• Use in venue services including WIFI
• Contact us
Categories of Personal data we collect may include your name, email address, contact telephone numbers, user IDs and passwords. We may also collect demographic information, such as your date of birth, gender, interests, and preferences. We request such data in order to provide you with the best experience when using our sites and venues, and to present you with options tailored to your preferences. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary. If you make a booking, we may ask for and store your payment card or service provider (such as Paypal) details in order to process your request.
When you use or websites, we automatically collect information on your website visit via cookies. A 'cookie' is a small file on your computer which stores certain information about your on-line browsing. Cookies help us to recognise you as a prior visitor to this Site, to personalise your browsing and to track your interests, enabling us to improve your experience for your benefit. We do not store any personal data about you, using cookies. Your browser can be set not to accept cookies, in which case you may still use our Site, but may not benefit from some of the functionality which cookies bring to your experience of any site.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, in order to analyse trends, administer our Site and track your movements while on the Site. This is statistical data about our user's browsing actions and does not provide us with personally identifiable data.
How we use your information
We will use any data which we collect about you lawfully only, in accordance with legislation. We have in place appropriate security policies which are intended to ensure, as far as possible, the security and integrity of all our information, including your personal information.
We use this information held about you in the following ways:
• Deliver the services you have requested
• Send communications to you, including information about your booking status, request further information or payments ahead of your visit. Facilitate your use of our website and to respond to your online inquiries
• Fulfil requested promotional activities
• Customize, analyse and improve our website and services (including the content on our website to identify usage trends and monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns),
• Better understand our customers and online users, including profiling based on interests and interactions with our site
• Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities
• Protect the security or integrity of our websites, our business and services;
• Perform other functions or serve other purposes, as disclosed to you at the point of collection
• Pass on to third parties who may provide you with information about their products or services, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so
• To notify you about changes to our Website.
Retention of Your Data
We will retain your Personal Information as necessary in connection with the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, for as long as your account is active, and in accordance with our retention policies and applicable law.